Thursday, July 12, 2007

Petronas

Yo, I'm at the Petronas Towers, formerly the biggest buildings in the world.

1. Going to get some Pizza Hut. Woo-hoo!

2. Just heard the Radiohead new album "clips" for the first time and am now beginning the process of wiping the drool off the keyboard. Please leak soon. PLEASE!! I can't take it.

Alright, I'm super tired from not sleeping well on the train so today I am lying low. Rumor has it there is an amazing roller coaster somewhere in one of the malls around where I am typing and I might just hunt that down, go check out some mosques later, if the sun comes out.

Later.

- m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleeper trains are useless..I think you need to be 4 feet tall to sleep well on them. I would rather sit in a normal seat and try to sleep there. Good luck on finding the roller coaster. The new spoon is pretty good btw.

dc