Thursday, May 24, 2007

It begins

Had my first case of the runs today. Wasn't all too runny (not that you needed to know that). A bit exciting I suppose. I don't know what caused it.

This was a great excuse for me to take off the afternoon from work, which I did. I stopped on my way home at the DVD store and picked up House Season 1 and Little Miss Sunshine. I laid on my bed watching House on my laptop, drinking electrolytes and waiting for my stomach to calm down (which it did). Verdict is out as to what my post-dinner evening will be like.

All in all a nice little afternoon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to the Vukich family to mention poop on a Cambodian blog!

Anonymous said...

Mike, I tried to comment earlier today...not sure if it went through...I'm a virgin at blogging. I too, like Lindsey was taken back by the detailed description of the texture of your feces.(hi Lindsey) Sounds like all is well...looking forward to being entertained and grossed out by your blog. We may have to have you wait a few days after you get back before you report to work..our plumbing system is fragile.

Anonymous said...

O.K., so I'm a little excited that I learned how to do this correctly...am I allowed two comments in one day...Tigers won big today..Bonderman gets the win..Mags 4 for 4!!

Anonymous said...

Ugh!! Do me a favor and keep your personal stuff personal. Nobody needs to know this stuff.

Bib Pun

Anonymous said...

you're weird